This is how you enhance your skills in Senior Living Sales
Motivational Interviewing for Senior Housing
This 9 hour training will help you provide your team with research based knowledge and skills to not get lost in the change process, but instead have the tools to help seniors navigate change.
Motivational Interviewing will teach your team to…
- Reduce or avoid resistance to change from Seniors
- Know how to communicate at each stage of change
- Engage and empower Seniors
- Get to the crux of change by keeping focused on values
- Identify all leads as viable, they are just in different stages of change
- How to navigate seniors that feel they are “too young” or “not quite ready” for change
- Tap into their DEEP empathy skills to help Seniors feel heard and understood
This training is available as a private training currently. We might consider opening this up for a public training, if there is enough interest. Let us know your thoughts below!
This training is meant to enhance and improve a sales person that already has the basic senior Living sales skills.
Our Recommended Training process
This training and learning these skills can take some individuals time. We suggest learning these concepts in micro doses to help provide the opportunity for participants to learn a few concepts, then TRY them in real life, and then come back to learn more. You can read more about the data behind this recommendation HERE.